Are you tired of feeling bloated, gassy, tired, putting on unwanted weight or suffering from other digestive issues (constipation, diarrhea, indigestion etc.)? Are you confused by all the information out there on what is actually “healthy”?
Not to worry, I’ve got you covered with this Meal Plan! Every Thursday you will get a meal plan delivered to your in-box that will have your entire week planned out for you!
How is how it will help you:
- Improve your digestion by eliminating processed foods and inflammatory ingredients
- Get comfortable in your body again and achieve a FLAT BELLY by eating whole foods that benefit your DIGESTION
- INCREASE ENERGY so you can get to the gym or play with your kids or enjoy activities you keep wanting to do
- Learn how to eat balanced meals for SUSTAINABLE WEIGHT LOSS
- You’ll have a FAIL PROOF plan and won’t have to waste time or money researching recipes and being confused if you’re eating the right thing
- Improve your gut health and the benefits are endless - improve mood, auto-immune conditions, skin conditions, inflammation, sleep and so much more!
Here is what you will get:
- Complete meal plan with nourishing and delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks included (based on whole foods, free of gluten, refined sugar and 95% dairy free with substitution ideas)
- Most recipes come with substitution ideas so you can tailor it to your taste buds and swap out some ingredients
- Full grocery list that includes all of the ingredients you'll need to make the delicious meals, organized into categories based on how a typical grocery store is laid out, saving you time and money
Important information to know:
- Meal Plans are gluten-free, refined sugar-free and 95% dairy-free (with substitutions available)
- Portioned for 2 people but recipes can be easily doubled or cut in half, as required
If you’d like a customized Wellness Plan tailored to your specific condition, including custom Meal Plan, dietary recommendations, lifestyle and supplement plan please book a free Info Session with me to discuss some options.
If you have any questions please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.